dinsdag 11 maart 2014


HISTORY OF THE END OF THE WORLD.

2ND UPDATE

Level!”, one of my teachers said, everytime I tried to explain something to him. What I felt, what I saw and what I had learned that day. It was a good advice, when I mixed aspects of reality and jumped to strange conclusions. Level means consistency, inter-dimensional, valid, correct and understood. No speculation.

The story I am telling has several levels and I have to present it to you in a way, that it is worth looking at it for a second time. Most of it is the reality I perceive and participate in. On other levels I try to transform perception of the reader. This is the perception of live and death, your history and future, the destiny of mankind. On this level mankind is ignorant, manipulated and enslaved.

When you don't learn anything from history (and other sciences), one is doomed to repeat it. With disastrous effects.

My Academy is real and My “100 monkey-project” is gaining momentum. Seeing the world in a different way, and that is wat I try to teach, and try to live accordingly (feed the birds!). Our imagination is on the way.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten