donderdag 17 oktober 2013


SiTU MEMO `26

Of course, the story about the sword and its holy destiny was …. just a story. Some parts were historic and some myths, but it appealed on the culture and the archaic beliefsystems of the Empire. Their current life was still full of rituals, mysteries, ancient artifacts, anomalies and ancient treasure.

The story of a broken sword and the effort to heal it, was an ancient story, that regularly popped up in folklore and written documents. It would push the right buttons in commander Orlov's collective consciousness. That's why he allowed me to visit Earth, even when the harvesting of the planet was about to begin.

But something went wrong. The transdormation cubes used for transport made it possible to make a collective effort. Although my team were elsewhere, we would be united on a specific spot in space/time.

I prepared on board the mothership. I was used to travel light and soon could contact the Transport Room for further arrangements.

I stepped inside the transformation cube. I have travelled many times this way and in the past had no problems, except for nausea and dizzyness, at all.

For programming you had to rely on the operators, mostly non-humans, who worked silent and efficient. I relaxed and closed my eyes, meditating on my return and te reunion with my old friends.

The countdown was short and I automatically searched for a comfortable position in the cube's central chair. It was then, that things went wrong.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten