maandag 21 oktober 2013


SiTU MEMO 29: THE MISSION

There was something wrong. Before your journey began, an inprint was made and I did recognize some aspects, when I scanned the landing-area. The portal was part of an old castle, that was completel surrounded by water. But the time was wrong. We were supposed to arriveat dawn, but it was midnight. I saw this on my smart-watch and I heard the towerbells ringing 12 times. And I was completely alone. My researchteam should have arrived within milli-seconds, but it stayed completely silent in the wooded area I materialized.

I waited for an hour and then tried to find the portal. I felt the energy in the ruins and the ancient cave, but it was impossible to activate this power-point. It looked like a one-waytrip. Some-one or some-thing had tampered with the devices to put me here.

Out of the way, so nothing could hinder the stripping of my home-planet. I scanned the area for audio-signals and was struck. Not only had the Empire tried to put me far away in isolation, making it impossible to intervene; they also had placed me back in time!

Later on I found out the correct date. The harvesting of planet Earth still lay in the future. It struck me. This intervention by the cosmic rulers, gave him several years to prepare as many humans as possible for the things to come. Fighting of the alien intervention.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten